Votes
Undo
  1. Chopstix
  2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare (COD4)
  3. Tuesday, 17 November 2020
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi Folks,

I may have been a bit of a banana here...I had a HDD crash and had to replace - new clean install from ground zero...my old profile is in the wind now...I have recreated using my old name but now there are 2 BigFoot profiles and "there can be only one..." I had the same issue when I used Chopstix as my character name and then switched machines - can I fix this or do I have have to put up with 2 Big feet for good?

Regards
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Wildcat
Council Member
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Oh dear no idea I am sure the resident bot will come up with a solution... Mad Dad:D
Comment
RogerRabbit
Council Member
Votes
Undo
Would this be a bad time to remind peeps to back up their profiles ?
Comment
Wildcat
Council Member
Votes
Undo
excellent idea Roger if I can remember how to do it lol:o
Comment
MAD_DAD
OGHF Tag Wearer
Votes
Undo
If you need help, give us a shout
Comment
Votes
Undo
Your player/caricature name is assigned to your GUID so shouldn't be an issue unless you have done a new install from a new game disk or download/DLC.

It is possible should you know someone who wont mind doing it to bypass the starting from scratch to a friend to send you a profile file which you then rename and insert to your profile file location to regain all the level up's & weapon classes again!
you will need all the updates done prior to this for the game to be up to date first.

ps always keep profile backups unless install is via Steam then make sure game is synchronized with account.;)
http://oghf.org.uk/flat/abeoghf.png
Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!