1. bluedevil
  2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare (COD4)
  3. Thursday, 19 November 2020
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi all see recording, someone do something about KIBORG, he sp killed me 3 times in a row in the same place, I then recorded and he constantly covers sp n spawn kills. Hes pretty regular player as have seen him plenty of times...so carry out some justice pls. I had to leave the game as will not play with players who act like this and do not respond to messages.
Attachments (1)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
RedsKills
Game Server Admin
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thanks BleuDevil, for taking the time and effort to come to the site and post a demo.
This is exactly why we ask people to take a demo in the first place.
And how it is meant to go down.

Too bad there was no admin on at that time, he would've been warned for spawncamp/killing for sure.(maybe even kicked/spanked!):p

I've seen this player several times before and will keep an eye out next time we engage.
So thank for adressing this one.

Please keep making demo's for future evidence, it's way better then to cry bloody murder ingame.
This may cause player to change what they do and make it harder for admins to "catch them in the act.".

He is guitly as charged, in my book, next thing is to actually catch him doing it and try to correct him.
If that doesn't work..? use the BanHammer... :o

cheers Rob.;)
Comment
Awol
Game Server Admin
Votes
Undo
Hi bluedevil

Thanks for posting the demo. I've taken a quick look at the logs for Kiborg and he does have a history of of breaking that specific rule. Due to the demo and the logs i will give Kiborg a temp ban from the server.

Awol
Comment
Votes
Undo
Great. I did re joined game an hour or so later and he got autokicked after 3 warnings from an admin, but maybe a tempban will assist him more ;)
Comment
fergoyle
Game Server Admin
Votes
Undo
Kiborg is a repeat offender. Very naughty.
He usually doesn't last a full round when I'm on. :D
Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!