By Flatsix on Monday, 18 July 2022
Replies 9
Likes 13
Views 2.2K
Votes 0
Hi Folks

Firstly, the OGHF is still a commitment that I will honour going forward so the Christmas decs will be on the site again this year.

I am going to give Roger access to the COD4 rotations and server configs to allow for changes to be made far more frequently than currently.

I will be turning the WAW custom map Bot server back on and hopefully all will be fine with the IP address.

I have applied to the development team for a server licence that will allow us to host the BF3:Reality Mod hopefully this will be accepted and it will then mean we can host what looks like a pretty fun game for free. I have posted the overview video below.

Also I have fixed the Paypal issue, they changed something in their backend that broke the donation software.

I hope everyone is okay in this heat and not melting, I hate it, give me a frosty morning any day..

Cheers
Thanks for the info Mr Six, I have a few requests for WAW for Roger Keep up the good work with the repairs etc for Dedly and we will see you at Christmas looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Yes this heat is too much for me so glad I do not live near Tube as the roads are melting
·
1 year ago
·
13 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
omg hope my computer can take downloading another game
·
1 year ago
·
13 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thankyou Mr. Flatty boss Sir.
·
1 year ago
·
13 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thanks for the update Boss. On the topic of future proofing OGHF, have we thought of maybe a HLL server ?, quite a few of us play the game and would be nice to have a server. Not the larger 100 player servers but the smaller 64 or less ??
·
1 year ago
·
13 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
N1 TY BOSS
·
1 year ago
·
13 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thanks so much Boss, this mod is very much like Hell Let Loose
·
1 year ago
·
13 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I love Hell Let Loose
·
1 year ago
·
13 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I have HLL but not in frame of mind to try it
·
1 year ago
·
13 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
thank you for the work and dedication Flatty.

I have HLL but not in frame of mind to try it

Same here, I just don't want to talk to random people.... xD
·
1 year ago
·
13 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post