1. Warsphinkter
  2. Love Fool Sherlock Holmes The Voice
  3. Battlefield V
  4. Sunday, 25 November 2018
  5.  Subscribe via email
Well, Battlefield V is a fabulous single player game. But the multi player side is letting it down a little!
There is no option for adding clan tags or the ability to set up a clan server currently which lets it down imho!
Other gripe is having to wait untill the first week of December to access other singler war story levels.

Sort it out DICE!!!!!;)
http://oghf.org.uk/flat/abeoghf.png
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Yes agreed. However BF4 was the same when it first came out. This was fixed with subsequent updates so hopefully this will be fixed too. The current Dice servers are always full or nearly full. There aren't enough of them! Again, hopefully, Dice will sort this out when rentable servers come on stream. I also hope they allow customisation. Hardcore for instance. A sniper rifle shot more often than not takes multiple hits for a kill unless a headshot. Same with most other weapons too.

I'm loving the maps though, especially the Twisted metal bridge. Narvic a really good too. My preferred game mode now is Domination with its infantry only. It allows for better tactics and use of classes.

I'm still having issues with key assignments. It doesn't seem as intuitive as BF4 to do things. I suppose with time that will improve too.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Battlefield V
  3. # 1
Dutchie-mario
OGHF Tag Wearer
Votes
Undo
Tbh I'm quite disappointed by BF 5. Poor gameplay, terrible softcore like Zimmy said, unbalanced weapons, realy not getting the pace for it yet, hope it will get better else spoiled some euro's again :( :( . So far BF4 was much much better
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Battlefield V
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
The recent update has improved things a lot. It has also introduced "Tides of War" progression. Which means that with play and experience, you can earn extra weapons or upgrades. An off line training map has been added too.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Battlefield V
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!