Monday, 18 July 2022
  9 Replies
  2.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi Folks

Firstly, the OGHF is still a commitment that I will honour going forward so the Christmas decs will be on the site again this year.

I am going to give Roger access to the COD4 rotations and server configs to allow for changes to be made far more frequently than currently.

I will be turning the WAW custom map Bot server back on and hopefully all will be fine with the IP address.

I have applied to the development team for a server licence that will allow us to host the BF3:Reality Mod hopefully this will be accepted and it will then mean we can host what looks like a pretty fun game for free. I have posted the overview video below.

Also I have fixed the Paypal issue, they changed something in their backend that broke the donation software.

I hope everyone is okay in this heat and not melting, I hate it, give me a frosty morning any day..

Cheers

http://oghf.org.uk/flat/flatty.gif

Flatsix
set the post as Normal priority — 1 year ago
Flatsix
set the type of the post as  People — 1 year ago
Thanks for the info Mr Six, I have a few requests for WAW for Roger :D Keep up the good work with the repairs etc for Dedly and we will see you at Christmas looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Yes this heat is too much for me so glad I do not live near Tube as the roads are melting :o
omg hope my computer can take downloading another game :o
Thankyou Mr. Flatty boss Sir.
Votes
Undo
Thanks for the update Boss. On the topic of future proofing OGHF, have we thought of maybe a HLL server ?, quite a few of us play the game and would be nice to have a server. Not the larger 100 player servers but the smaller 64 or less ??
N1 TY BOSS
Thanks so much Boss, this mod is very much like Hell Let Loose
I love Hell Let Loose
I have HLL but not in frame of mind to try it
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
thank you for the work and dedication Flatty.

I have HLL but not in frame of mind to try it

Same here, I just don't want to talk to random people.... xD
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.