Saturday, 10 October 2020
  10 Replies
  1.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
As we have had so many issues with regards to players using Rapid Firing Semi Automatic weapons we intend to try to stop this.

We have introduced a new rule which will see the worst offenders asked to stop using these or risk a ban.

RogerRabbit on behalf of the Council
Votes
Undo
Nice one guys
Does this come with a defined description, or is this free interpretation?

Kind of like, say it in your own words?

I'd prefer a clear described, to the point, guideline...
So we can ask players to abide this.

;) Rob.
Votes
Undo
Can you provide a summary here? I'm sure clan members would like a clearer definition of this rule both for our own use and to 'clarify' for offending players (with demo where appropriate).
The basics are anyone suspected of using any form of rapid fire on semi auto weapons, We expect our Admins/Members/Guests - 1st make a demo (a LONG demo), Admins can then politely ask said player to stop, ask a second time, Then an admin can warn the player to stop using rapid fire. If that fails a temp ban can be applied (max 3d). But this is only for cases of extreme rapid fire, anything that is not absolutely clear as day rapid fire simply post the demo or send it to your Head Admin.
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Roger,

The link to the discussion above seems to be broken ?
Votes
Undo
There is a post in the Admin section

https://oghf.org.uk/discussions/16369-single-shot-weapon-super-rapid-fire-issue

How do I get access rights?
Access can only be granted by the boss i'm afraid -
Tube did a post about this subject - Hopefully you can access this - https://oghf.org.uk/discussions/16369-single-shot-weapon-super-rapid-fire-issue
I did a thread in the Admin section, for the Admins to read. If any Admin can't access the Admin section still, send me a PM request, and I will send you the copy of it.

Its a trial and new territory for us and a bit delicate still, and was posted in the Admin section only at this stage, for this reason
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.