Thursday, 09 December 2021
  14 Replies
  2.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
It is with great sadness that I have to write this post due to the news I received today that [OGHF]No-Shot-Jam had passed away.

No-Shot was a very active member of the OGHF in the early years and those of you who were around in those days I am sure will remember him. He had a strong relationship with Haggis and visited him on a number of occasions in his camper van.

He was a lover of the Frostbite engine games and he was a lead admin on our Medal of Honor 2010 servers and onto our BF3 servers. As with life, gaming circumstances changed and he decided to move on to enjoy his gaming in other ways. He was always a gentleman and he is a true loss.

I found a clip from the Wayback Machine of our website on the 26th December 2011. This shows the commitment he had to our MOH servers as he had logged 335hrs 58m 30s of game play.

https://oghf.org.uk/rules/MOH.png

He will always be remembered as someone who helped to set the foundation of the OGHF and for the gentleman he was. I am sure he and Haggis will be catching up.

Rest in peace [OGHF]No-Shot-Jam

http://oghf.org.uk/flat/flatty.gif

Such a sad loss, It was at his request/invitation we (Me, Kasper and Benni) decided to join OGHF, as Flatty says a true gent in every sense of the word.
Votes
Undo
R.I.P No-Shot-Jam :(
Votes
Undo
RIP Old Git :(
Votes
Undo
OMG I am really shocked to read this, loved playing with him on the server and against him........:( Sleep well old friend you will be able to have a jelly Baby with Haggis now!
Votes
Undo
RIP. Remeber him from my early days with Gits.
Votes
Undo
oh such sad news bob edwards / no shot jam a real good friend , we are at a loss here he was truly a nice guy .
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
RIP No-Shot. You, alongside a lot of the other amazing people I had the pleasure of growing up with in the OGHF Community genuinely shaped me into who I am today. Thanks for being such a positive pillar in the early years of my gaming life!

You will be missed mate.

-Dedly.
Sorry for the loss of such a well respected git and friend... :(

Rest In Peace dear NoShot..!

Rob.
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Rest in peace
R.I.P old git:(
Such sad news about No-Shot-Jam. When I first came on forum I posted a MOHAA taunt - "A lot of good men are going to die because of his poor leadership" it was just fun but No-Shot said now steady on there Wildcat. He later realised I wasn't getting at Mr Six and he was always so helpful. I always told him his avatar freaked me out. RIP No-Shot :(
Sad news indeed. No-Shot was such a nice guy.

He was very tolerant of my incessant moaning about the bugs in MOH 2010. I'm almost certain he found it amusing that they annoyed me so much. :D

I have some fond memories of him.

RIP No-Shot.
Votes
Undo
R.I.P. Fella :(
Indeed a sad loss. Rip No shot.....

A few on that list that we have lost. :(

But Old Gits never truly die, Their memory will always be alive while we are here.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.