Saturday, 08 May 2021
  5 Replies
  3.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi Guys and Gals, so had major puter crash ,and now have nice new system. Installed cod4 with all updates (1.1-1.8)logging in to play now starting as private,no problem can work my way back.BUT my problem is I get no xp added to leveling up when playing. I earn xp but its never added to leveling up.Do I need to start under a new name where under 4Runner I was already up on xp ?Thanks for any guidance . Your all the best !
I don't think you can rank up on our servers, I may be talking utter rubbish but someone technical may be able to help you. You should of saved your profiles. :o Says me who didn't a few years back.
Votes
Undo
Yup you cant level up on our servers. Something to do with the way the server is set up on the pure client setting.
So that's not very good if you can't rank up, can we not change it, I remember Tube saying something now about the golden gun, no wonder I never got one lol :o
Votes
Undo
Remember we had loads of players complaining they were being kicked from the server due to an impure set up, this was why the server had to be set differently. It was all due to the cod4x update.
Remember we had loads of players complaining they were being kicked from the server due to an impure set up, this was why the server had to be set differently. It was all due to the cod4x update.

so it's cod4x's fault :o
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.