Tuesday, 11 January 2022
  2 Replies
  1.9K Visits
Votes
Undo
since the nixan account was removed for some fage reason i try again to get some clearance

* i really want to know why i get spawned in front of the enemy in 75% of the cases? its very very very annoying!
maybe its better to get it cleared out in game because i got banned again for no reason, again. also very very annoying,.

it could help i say that i mention all this not for a kind of pleasure but its real!!! accept it.

nice greetings
Hello Nixan.
Yesterday; wednesday 12-1-'22, you were on the FFA server,(don't recall wether 24/7 or the other one)

I was in spectate for a while, because you were spamming the chat with a cargoload of question marks "?????????",
and wondered why you were killed in spawn a lot aswell.

The spamming was a tad annoying but why you got killed in spawn a lot was simply because,
you don't get out of spawn fast enough...

But here's a tip though, next time when you visit us, make sure you demo yourself, so that you have got proof,
of how you play and why you get caught in spawn, as you say...

This works far better in cases like this, instead of coming to the forum, and cry "WOLF", without any evidence to back it up...

Cheers Rob.;)
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
For your info
when i move out of spawnpoint immediately i also get killed by enemy right in my neighbourhood so no difference between that, that is also i already tried out before
there are the ???? for

how to play is simple. locate enemy and hit, they die. I already know that and that is what in general the remarks are. For that is no ?????? for.

The problem is, again, that i hit enemy 43 times in the head and nothing happens.
The problem is that i spawned right in front of enemy so spawnkill or not,, that happens half the time constantly
The problem is that certain enemyplayers spawn back direct in my neighbourhood again right after they killed me. Not random, constantly.

There are the ????? for, which means, NO NORMAL GAMEPLAY

Its a pity i cannot make that clear to the admins , i got for long the feeling they are so stubbern they wont accept what i experience and keep on bannning for absolute crap reasons

But i reckon this account gets removed again without any reply because that suits the attitude and happened last time too...
so pity
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.