Thursday, 21 July 2022
  7 Replies
  2.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi guys,
Your very own DrZabumo here,
You may have encountered me in the WaW server for the last couple of months.
I have enjoyed playing with you guys for the last couple of months. OGHF is my go to server (most fun)

For some reason i keep getting kicked from the servers for reasons unknown
I have no knowledge of breaking the rules (havent been bunnyhopping, SK'ing,.. no foul language either)
For this reason , I decided to make an account so i could inquire about what happened

Miss playing with you guys. Perfect relaxation after a long workday!

If i have done something wrong, it surely wasnt on purpose
If someone thinks i'm a hacker.. i's have to dissapoint them. I have no idea where to begin with that stuff (i couldnt bother as well)

Thanks for reading and contemplating

Kind regards,
DrZabumo
Votes
Undo
Hi DrZabumo,

you are being kicked for using a VPN.

It's an auto kick you get on many servers including my own (not OGHF) that uses IW4MAdmin software to manage the server.

Turn off your VPN and you will be fine

Oh and with WaW it doesn't give you a detailed kick message like cod4, damn lazy Activision programmers

http://oghf.org.uk/flat/flatty.gif

Votes
Undo
vpn kick.png
Attachments (1)

http://oghf.org.uk/flat/flatty.gif

oh well I never I didn't realise everyone could see the kick and ban info on Discord. Thanks for explaining Mad
2 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Is it possible to get a link to the discord chat to see why people are getting kicked?
Is it possible to get a link to the discord chat to see why people are getting kicked?

do you go under same name as registered on forum?

B3 Banned garand-dad
Reason
constant mines in spawn/spawncamp

I think its a kick I have to double check
Hi Garand it was a 1 day tb should be ok by tonight. Just be careful not to plant mines in spawn.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.