Tuesday, 01 October 2019
  4 Replies
  2.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
Why changed the required points for extra perks / weapons in CoD4 24 / 7 Overgrown 51.89.142.119:28980

My opinion = its to mutch.

In my brain i remember = 280 Poits for Predator......now its to much high !!
Can you undo this please?

Best Regards

Don
Thanks for your post Dooonald all comments are most welcome:)
Hi Dooonald
Thank you for taking the time to post.
Firstly. We/I changed the levels of the perks due to multiple requests from players that play on that server regularly. Most felt certain perks were ruining the game and so we was asked to make certain perks much harder to get. At the moment we are testing different levels.

My suggestion is to get together with other players that play there and form some sort of PM group here, and discuss levels that you think is suitable for most. Speak to [OGHF]Forged who really is our main Admin on that server as well. Together you can all come to some sort of agreement..

We/I will await some sort of PM to what the outcome of your discussions are.

But I have to say, I have been monitoring this quite closely and today was told that the levels are about right now, But as I say, discuss with Forged and the others please.

Cheers Tube.

PM Christine
Well I know the sensible gamers think the perks are ridiculous but I think this server is quite different from other servers and people like the fast play and perks, AGM or whatever its called, hellfire missiles and AC130. I think this is what makes the server so popular. Maybe try the AC130 at a higher price and keep the others the same as when it started and see what happens. But as we all know I am no expert. I play on that server for fun although I was on a mission for an AC130 which I have never had. It did attract a lot of baddies at first and a few now with their cheats but we are trying to get rid of them. Or should I say Forged and Awol are the main admins and they keep control. I just run around shouting need reinforcements lol. :o
Ok Kitty, please liaise with Forged and awol and others… Let me know what you all think is best.

Cheers
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.