Sunday, 29 December 2019
  41 Replies
  1.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
We need to get ideas for the next map rotation on TDM. 5 standard 5 custom, please provide your opinions on what you would like to see in the rotation.

Cheers

Awol
Votes
Undo
Thanks Tube

Will have a look.
Hi Myst
Mod map field to click and see what there is at the top middle of Homepage. I think all can see it not just members. There you will see them all.
About 10-15% won't load or are corrupt though. And quite a few spawns on some are just no good on FFA. Spawn right on top of one another. But that;s what the test server if for. To see whats what.

There are some real good ones too.

As you know 80+ Admins can add maps. So have a look and get hold of an 80+ Admin and try a few with him/her.

I also asked Boots and Thrasher to help me test maps on the test server a while back. So both have looked and tested loads and know better that I now whats good and whats not so good. Thrasher has a spreadsheet of the ones he's tested. I'm sure if you asked them they would let you know the good ones in their opinion.

Or send me a list and I will put your request on as a rotation on the test server..

Tube
Votes
Undo
Cheers Tube
Done and rebooted ready for action :D

Tube
Votes
Undo
Hi Tube

Can you change apesgorod to MOM, add INV, add Pipeline, add Killhouse, add Strike2

cheers

Awol
Votes
Undo
Is there a list of what custom ones are in the Library?
there are some cracking remakes of BO and MW maps out there (provided will work with the mod)

MOM plays well on TDM and would be a similar gamestyle map to swap with Apes as does the obvious choices such as as Broadcast to replace Wetwork
My suggestion would be.

Increase the number of maps from 10 to 13 or 14. And add some old favorites for now, but some with a twist. Like

Broadcast
Strike or strike 2
Crash or Crash 2
Convoy
Vertical
INV.
Maybe Pipeline.
Maybe a totally new mod map from the library.

And like you say. Take out Apesgorod. Skiprow, Summit and maybe cargoship.

Or something like that. And see how it goes.

Tube
Votes
Undo
TDM is still slipping, now down to 80th. Thinking we may need to remove apesgorod, would someone like to give any suggestions.
Votes
Undo
Killhouse, along with Shipment are good maps when low on numbers.
Be amazed how quick these two maps fill up going off previous experience
Votes
Undo
Rather put red hot pokers in my eyeballs ;)

Well if you insist :D
Votes
Undo
I am with Awol on that one :D :D :D :D :D

http://oghf.org.uk/flat/flatty.gif

Votes
Undo
Maybe just a bit lol
Now now Awol - a bit dramatic don't ya think lol
Votes
Undo
Rather put red hot pokers in my eyeballs ;)
Votes
Undo
Killhouse :p :p ;) :D
Votes
Undo
Thanks Tube
Traditionally FFA was always ahead of TDM. Somehow though Wax fluked it ahead in our last few weeks as HA. I think Flatty helped him as well. :D

Yep agree, Citystreets is a good map for both DM and TDM.

Its sorted. It will change at the 5am TDM server auto reboot
oh I don't think it should be a tdm map I am merely making a point:p
Votes
Undo
Sorry Kitty but FAV would be over my dead body, cant stand the map lol. Myst ive put a request in to Tube to change Creek to District.
District :)

good choice Myst I love that map:D
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.