Sunday, 29 December 2019
  41 Replies
  1.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
We need to get ideas for the next map rotation on TDM. 5 standard 5 custom, please provide your opinions on what you would like to see in the rotation.

Cheers

Awol
Votes
Undo
My favourite 5 stock maps are:
Backlot
Broadcast
Crash
Crossfire
Vacant

Mod maps
Favela
Backlot 2
Skidrow
Invasion
Karachi

Mod maps are mostly MW2 maps but they are sooooo good

http://oghf.org.uk/flat/flatty.gif

Votes
Undo
Overgrown
District
Broadcast
Vacant
Wet Work (just as its not been on for ages)

Burg
Karachi
Outkha
Frost
Backlot 2 ( the original mod, not the 2nd one)
Overgrown
District
Broadcast
Vacant
Wet Work (just as its not been on for ages)

Burg
Karachi
Outkha
Frost
Backlot 2 ( the original mod, not the 2nd one)

Burg has been destroyed ...oh what a shame lol
Votes
Undo
Burg has a habit of clearing a server quicker than a bout of d&v :D
Votes
Undo
Dear god anything that does not involve snow, candy canes and Father Christmas:p
More of anything that involves Pipeline. Creek, Countdown, Crossfire and Overgrown.
Both Favela and Burg have no place being mentioned on this site ever again and anyone doing so should be ejected immediately :D :o
Blot 2, zavod, pripyat, mom, apesgorod would be acceptable replacements :D

And yes it doesn't matter because we know we will never please everyone :D :D :D
Cheers w
Who is this guy Wax do we know him loooooooooooool How very dare he :p
Oh dear Flatsix said Pipeline has been set on fire due to a danger to candles:p
Votes
Undo
OK so from the 3 opinions received im using the following unless anyone else wants to give any ideas.

Standard Map

Crossfire
Vacant
Wet Work
Creek
Overgrown

Custom Maps

Skidrow
Outkha
Backlot 2 (orig mod)
Karachi
Apesgorod
I am frightened to say I hate apesgorod lol
Votes
Undo
Only thing is Overgrown. With having a 24/7 server with overgrown is it worth swapping that one out for another?

Votes
Undo
WAX, what's up with Favela?

Orginal Backlot_2 isnt avaiable in our library anymore. Just the current backlot_2 one. (Without the tall mast.)
lol Wax doesn't like Favela because I like it hehehehehehhe:o
Mad he wants me ejected lol
Votes
Undo
Overgrown is a very good TDM map though.
Votes
Undo
Only thing is Overgrown. With having a 24/7 server with overgrown is it worth swapping that one out for another?

From what I have observed there has been no or very little player crossover between the 24/7 server and either of the other two CoD4 servers. Doesn't seem to matter what the rotations are I think I have only seen a couple of players on regular DM or TDM and vise versa.
Having said that it might be fun to try the modded Overgrown 24/7 map on the regular servers to see what others think of that map mod. The regular map as Awol says remains popular though.

Cheers w
Votes
Undo
New rotation loaded, TDM server currently ranked 68 in global standings, lets see what damage i cause lol.
Attachments (1)
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Medium size maps without snow and to many buildings and spawn points that have you running across the map to get in the game. My final is a map that Lurch can't find me in. lol
Votes
Undo
48. COD4 Old Gits Having Fun Overgrown 24_7 [B3] 14/18 51.89.142.119:28980 mp_overgrown
68. COD4 Old Gits Having Fun HC DM Weak Chopper [B3] 18/32 51.89.142.118:1024 mp_fav
75. COD4 Old Gits Having Fun HC TDM Weak Chopper [B3] 12/32 51.89.142.117:1028 mp_overgrown

Well not sure i like this but DM is now in front of TDM. Guys n gals im thinking of removing creek from the rotation as im getting complaints of it being one sided. Would someone like to give a replacement standard map to put in its place.

Cheers

Awol
Votes
Undo
District :)
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.