Tuesday, 31 December 2019
  3 Replies
  1.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
Here’s a quick rundown of my recall of twenty nineteen .please follow suit with a run through of your year .
Well it started pretty good seeing the new year in drunk as a lord up our local club , in the deepest darkest valleys of wales . Followed in feb by a trip to fuerteventura for a week , yet again must be getting close to twenty times we’ve been to that island , I love the quiet lifestyle there .
Now our weather finally stops raining and the misses and me can enjoy the caravan and sunshine , I’m also a qualified pool boy now so I get to work on that as often as I can .
June , a bad sad month , I work for network rail in port talbot , 2 work mates don’t make it home one day . The effects are still very much felt today , really nice blokes .
August sorry on hols again mainland Spain for a week . During this time my eye problem reoccurs and its still with me today , of course this is the reason for so many of you killing me so much , yes I know liar .
November were off again , 5 exhausting , omg I don’t want to ever go to anouther shop,a trip to New York , which was fantastic , I’m a small town guy who don’t like crowds but it was great .
And here we are bye bye 2019 , I’m working over these holidays , so no celebrations .
But I do wish you all gits , gitesses , gitlets and guests and all your families a happy 2020 I hope you will be healthier and wealthier , I’d say wiser too but let’s not push it ... hello 2020
Take care all
Cro
Happy New Year cro mate, Best Wishes to you and Mrs. cro for 2020 :D
All the best to you , Maggy and boys my friend :) :)

Spain and New York ..... you fancy git lol

Maybe its a time a time to jump on Croatia again i think :)
Happy New Year Cro and family hope 2020 is better for you all:D
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.