New

Take note

Wednesday, 28 November 2018
  21 Replies
  2.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi,

Our Admins do a fantastic job on our behalf, they give up their game time to deal with situations that can be very trying.

So as a way to give them some support I am going to say a few things that some people need to hear and take notice of.

Our rules cover everyone on our website and game servers, no one is exempt. The Council, Head Admins, Admins, Members, EX MEMBERS and Guests are all expected to follow those rules.

If an Admin asks you to do or not do something then take note of the request. As non compliance or arguing will not end well.

press "T" and type !rules take note of rule 2 please,

Sitting in any spawn turns that area into a target - how do we control spawn killing if you are sitting in the spawn getting your team killed - bad team play, bad gameplay.

Sitting in a spawn shooting out or sitting outside a spawn shooting in = Spawn camping

Sitting shooting people from a fixed point as they spawn is Spawn killing, someone runs and guns and charges through a spawn - not spawn killing, just good gameplay.

Covering the exits from a spawn shooting people as they try to leave = spawn killing

Planting mines in any spawns - spawn killing.

Spawn and MOVE please.

I do not think I can make this any clearer.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Good post RR:D :D
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Yes thank you Admins. Not sure how you can watch this stuff day in and day out but I'm glad you do. :)
Admins:Thanks for the selfless steady job!!!! maximum respect!
Thanx for keeping away the dissatisfied ones.Well done ;)
Great crew that take care of the servers! Thanks for all you guys do.
Votes
Undo
Well done Roger m8 :)
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
!dislike Robbyy:D :D
!dislike Robbyy:D :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
RR,

Thanks for the clear list ! And forgive my short senior moment.... "Sitting shooting people from a fixed point as they spawn is Spawn killing, someone runs and guns and charges through a spawn - not spawn killing, just good gameplay" is the only item I'm having a problem with since it opens the door for abuse (imho). But if thats the rule then thats the rule... just how will the bot see the difference ?

Cheers,

Ray
The bot won't see a difference - the rule is "no spawn killing" but as an admin I would not penalise anyone who runs into a spawn and clears it.
Votes
Undo
Id like to also mention that the tag wearing member do a great job as well. Sorry if im overstepping.:)
Votes
Undo
Well done Roger m8 nice one mate
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
"Sitting in any spawn turns that area into a target"

I like that analogy!

Good Clear Post Roger

:D :D :D
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
All fine,
but is there a reason to type EX MEMBERS in capital letters?

Did I do anything wrong or am I a new species of gamer, which is per definition a not welcome person anymore.

Just asking....
All fine,

Did I do anything wrong or am I a new species of gamer, which is per definition a not welcome person anymore.

Just asking....

Before speaking too soon; i believe that it's meant for ALL ex members.
They are especially the ones who should know the rules...
But sometimes they are the ones who disrupt the game,
because they know the way things (their former clan/mates) work and takes place.

Anyway i'll take the compliment Roge Thanks!..

Cheers Rob.
Attachments (1)
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks Roger nice 1
All fine,

Just asking....

Your always welcome Speccy :p
Nix - this post came about in part due to the behaviour of some ex clan members - but not you
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Behavior of some ex clan members not me I hope either................:) :)
Behavior of some ex clan members not me I hope either................:) :)

In the very words of Geordie Dec ... Tommy its not you... lol:D
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Cat was at your neck of the woods the other week intu Metrocentre, Newcastle upon Tyne, Gateshead. :p :p
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.