New

Take note

Wednesday, 28 November 2018
  21 Replies
  2.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi,

Our Admins do a fantastic job on our behalf, they give up their game time to deal with situations that can be very trying.

So as a way to give them some support I am going to say a few things that some people need to hear and take notice of.

Our rules cover everyone on our website and game servers, no one is exempt. The Council, Head Admins, Admins, Members, EX MEMBERS and Guests are all expected to follow those rules.

If an Admin asks you to do or not do something then take note of the request. As non compliance or arguing will not end well.

press "T" and type !rules take note of rule 2 please,

Sitting in any spawn turns that area into a target - how do we control spawn killing if you are sitting in the spawn getting your team killed - bad team play, bad gameplay.

Sitting in a spawn shooting out or sitting outside a spawn shooting in = Spawn camping

Sitting shooting people from a fixed point as they spawn is Spawn killing, someone runs and guns and charges through a spawn - not spawn killing, just good gameplay.

Covering the exits from a spawn shooting people as they try to leave = spawn killing

Planting mines in any spawns - spawn killing.

Spawn and MOVE please.

I do not think I can make this any clearer.
Hi,

Our Admins do a fantastic job on our behalf, they give up their game time to deal with situations that can be very trying.

So as a way to give them some support I am going to say a few things that some people need to hear and take notice of.

Our rules cover everyone on our website and game servers, no one is exempt. The Council, Head Admins, Admins, Members, EX MEMBERS and Guests are all expected to follow those rules.

If an Admin asks you to do or not do something then take note of the request. As non compliance or arguing will not end well.

press "T" and type !rules take note of rule 2 please,

Sitting in any spawn turns that area into a target - how do we control spawn killing if you are sitting in the spawn getting your team killed - bad team play, bad gameplay.

Sitting in a spawn shooting out or sitting outside a spawn shooting in = Spawn camping

Sitting shooting people from a fixed point as they spawn is Spawn killing, someone runs and guns and charges through a spawn - not spawn killing, just good gameplay.

Covering the exits from a spawn shooting people as they try to leave = spawn killing

Planting mines in any spawns - spawn killing.

Spawn and MOVE please.

I do not think I can make this any clearer.

Spot on Wabbid Wabbit!
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.