New

cro

Thursday, 13 February 2020
  10 Replies
  1.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
hi all ,
with the sudden failure of waw , you may be seeing a new face on cod 4 . well its me cronic , for the past year or so my cod4 would not work so I may be a stranger to you . but I have been a git since 2010 , and a member of the council for quite a few years . as all council members we have full admin on all servers . but we are there to help when asked .I do not interfere with admins doing there work , but will help if needed , please ask if you want help , this is true of all council . so if you see me pop in don't think im there checking on you im trying to have a game . hopefully not just while waw is down , I was originally cod 4 .
look forward to speaking to you soon
cro
oh good more back up Cro:D
Votes
Undo
still ready to swing the ban hammer ....... god help them
Baaaa baaaa ... no need for translate :D
Votes
Undo
HI Cro Mate

Thought id noticed you on server logs, catch you on the server soon.

Wales a place of beauty,a place of wonder and were sheep can hear the sound of a zip being undone at a 1000 paces ;)
Votes
Undo
Btw Cro where in Wales you from ? I myself live in the valleys, old mining village called Cwm.
it is good to have you back on cod4 m8 .and you did see 15 hackers yesterday LOL. just fun m8 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Votes
Undo
ha chris , i know it was pick on waw guy , if only i had my ppsh , and my tin hat .
im in the valleys too awol , maesteg . work on the railway in port talbot .
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi cronic nice to see you on the better side of cod I actually thought you were lost lol
Votes
Undo
Just over an hour away Cronic
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.