Friday, 29 January 2021
  21 Replies
  1.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
hi you old gits we have had a invitation for a clan night by the reject clan just good old fun so if you are interested can you put name down and we can set it up just let me no :D :D :D i will get reject to put the IP on so we all no it
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I'm up for it boots date depending
If TDM, I'm of no use to you..
Unless there's coffee or tea to be served... ;) :p :D

Cheers Rob.;)
Votes
Undo
i am in defo. Love to play if you want me.

http://oghf.org.uk/flat/flatty.gif

Votes
Undo
Anytime for me just say when.
I am in as a reserve in case I stress the clan out loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool:p
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
HEYO Old Gits!

Rejekz|Watson here hope you're all doing well
As the post says, we would like to have a fun different night playing Rejekz vs OGHF for the cracker as some of us play in your server regurarly, also a way for you to get to know our server and our players :)

If possible, tomorrow SUNDAY to start at 20h30 (meet point at 2015), on our server : connect 185.251.226.24:28002 ; password rejwar
the idea is to play your gametype and map of your choice and then a gametype and a map of ours. As we know you play mainly TDM we can set our server to it and let you pick any map we will put it on. For our gametype will be Search and Destroy and a map of our choosing in the night

The TDM will be similiar to the one you run in your server, 15 MINUTES or reach 5555 Points. S&D is set to 14 rounds each with 3 minutes.

We might have around 7 to 10 people available to play, we will match any of your number

Hope to hear from you,

untill then, Happy fragging
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate search and destroy its doo doo:D
to be honest I prefer headquarters lol:p
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Wildcat you can do the TDM if you need a reserve for s@d I will look in
I love sneaky clays in S@D :)
there you go i clan member for s and d:D
Votes
Undo
Sorry tonight is far to soon for me unfortunately and 20:30hrs is too late for me currently. You will have to discount me. Sorry

Votes
Undo
I am ready, though i might be the reason why we lose :-) i stink at Teamplay... hahahaha

Is it UK time ??

Sorry I cant attend tonight too short notice I got dancing on ice to watch:o
Votes
Undo
Just went to check out their server I wont be able to play they use punkbuster i havent been able to make that work on my computer in years sorry.
looks like it a bad night for us another night if we can Rejekz|Watson i sry but we will do one night this week if we can .all the best boots
Punkbuster is no longer supported sharky as far as I know
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
No problem, we will be on our public server tonight :: connect 185.251.226.24:28001 NO PW NEEDED

hope we can fix the match for the enxt weekened? The 7th, 20h30 good for us (UK TIME) 20h00 is too early :D
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I look silly with my S@D war paint on and no one to play with, come to think of it I look silly most of the time :o
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Btw Sharky, some of us know how to fix the punkbuster folders and get u sorted to join any server, shout if ya need help
I am not going to try to download punk buster got enough problems going on:o
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.