Sunday, 06 November 2022
  12 Replies
  1.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hello all.

As many of you will know I have been struggling to find the time to fulfil my duties as CoD4 FFA head admin.

Many thanks to all of you for your patience and to those of you who have helped fill in the gaps while I have been otherwise engaged.

After giving this some serious consideration I have decided it's time to hand over the reins to someone new.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the role and am a little bit sad to let it go. My decision is purely based on lack of time and what I think is best for the clan.

After some discussion and thought with the council and HA's we have asked Thrasher if he would step into the role and I'm very pleased to say that he has decided to accept.

Those of you who know Thrasher will know that he has already proven himself over the years and that he will make a fantastic addition to the leadership team.

I'm sure you will all support him in his new role as you all did for me and others before me.

Many thanks again to you all for your support.

All the best Thrasher and good luck. :D

Fergy.
fergoyle
set the type of the post as  People — 1 year ago
Sorry to see you have decided to give up your Head Admin duties Highlander but real life comes first and thank you for all you have done. I would like to wish Thrasher the best of luck with his new role within the clan and I am sure he will do a great job. If you have any problems please do not hesitate to ask any of the Leadership team, apart from me lol. :D 😉
Fergy! Thank you for the time you have spent providing overwatch! Thank you for your input to the council and the opportunity to try to fill some big shoes as Head Admin. I will do my best to direct all questions or concerns to the council via Wildcat!
Votes
Undo
Fergy mate its been great working with you, time for me to get used to another Head Admin. Thrasher you will be fine in the role, any queries then message me.
Thanks to Fergy for all his past efforts as HA and long-time member, not that he is leaving us for good or anything.
Congratulations and welcome to the leadership team Thrasher. We are all here to help and support so ask away if there are any concerns etc. going forward.

Cheers w
Thanks for what you have done Fergy. I have no issues with giving Thrasher a hard time now :D. I will also be there to help him when needed of course. Congrats Thrasher!!
Thank you Fergy mate, Good luck Slasher.
The Head Admin job is an extremely time-consuming job and important job, done solely in their spare time. And Fergy, you have done an amazing job and we thank for the spare time you dedicated doing it. It was much appreciated. And well dome mate.

Congratulations Thrasher with your new role. I'm sure you will do a great job. You have earned it. And as others have said, we are all here to help if need be. Please don't hesitate to ask. An opinion from others is priceless sometimes.

Cheers guys

Tube
Sorry to see you go Fergy. Being a head admin must take up an enormous amount of time and I'm grateful to all our head admins for the work they do. Hope you have enough spare time left to just play and enjoy the game.

Congrats Thrasher, I'm sure you will make a great head admin.
Dear Fergy, sorry to hear you're stepping down from the HeadAdminOffice.
But as said above, reallife comes first..!
I do hope that when you find a bit of (extra) spare time, you'll join our Cod4 servers or the, "SenoirCitizenClub" WaW.. :p

Also i'd like to thank you for keeping me inline and putting my feet back on TerraFirma,
after one of my hissyfits concerning an individual acting dishonestly in my (tunnel)view.

Aswel as wishing al the best to your successor Thrasher, he'll be having some big shoes to fill.
But i'm confident that with the help of his' deputies, he'll do quiet okay..!

Cheers Rob. ;)
Cheers for doing what you done mate, but sometimes real life gets in the way
It takes alot of your time, and if the time just isen't there - it becomes a burden that hangs over your head,
and you can't do anything about it, as the priority has to be somewhere els.
Fully understand, and thx for giving it your best.

KILL
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks for all you've done Fergy hope to see you on the server at some point.

And well done Thrasher you gonna do a fantastic job m8
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.