Wednesday, 26 April 2023
  5 Replies
  1.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi guys,

this is a simple question for you.
How do you define spawn camping?
IMO spawn camping is when you stay put in one place having the direct visual of the spot where the enemies will be respawned.
Is this correct?
Amarino
set the type of the post as  Rules Query — 1 year ago
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Nope that´s SpawnKill-cover.

SpawnCamp is when you Spawn and stay in that particular spot.
I also concider a SpawnCamp, when you go and hide in another Spawnpoint and camp there.
I then do ask you to move away to another spot, from what i know isn't a Spawnpoint.
So that you won't get a warning for camping in Spawn.

So camping is allowed but not in any Spawnpoint.
(At least that's how I define this and admin)

Cheers Rob. ;)
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Rob,

thanks for the clarification.

Amarino
12 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
On our servers we dont allow camping in spawns including your own, we dont allow camping on spawn exits. We also move players that are camped in one spot for a length of time if its made other members of their team to start to spawn around them.
The only caveat to this is when a spawn is not active. We have quite a large custom map library and some of the maps are quite big, not all spawns on these maps are active all the time. You are allowed to camp in these spawns but as soon as players start to spawn there you must move, if it happens to be the opposition you must not engage them as you will get a warning.
12 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hey Amarino,

In case u you mean spawnkilling too... when you are not camping yourself in a spawnplace.
Not only when u have direct visual on the spot where the enemies respawns, also when there is just one exit or tunnelexit form the spawnplace it is considered spawnkilling.

cheers Chi
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.