Saturday, 29 April 2023
  18 Replies
  1.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
eh up everyone, I have a free computer arriving tomorrow, so I will be looking to get back on and start playing COD once more. Having only played it on Apple Mac, I need to know where can I purchase it? Any recommendations?
Welcome back Spawnee
Votes
Undo
CDKeys.com:)
have you got steam if so get it will do it all for you
12 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi spawnee, no help from me, just a warm welcome!
12 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
I've got it on STEAM, but I can't find the OGHF servers!?!? Any idea what I need to do (and I am almost computer novice so keep that in mind with your answers)
I've got it on STEAM, but I can't find the OGHF servers!?!? Any idea what I need to do (and I am almost computer novice so keep that in mind with your answers)

:o

I not sure but I think you got to have COD4x and someone else had the problem and it was the filters
From Ricardo:-

So i started searching for a possible solution and it was quite simple.
Apparently the game filters were messed up since the game installation, without any phisicall intervention, from me.

As soon i changed them, the servers showed up.

Never happened before, but all sorted now.
12 months ago
·
Votes
Undo

Apparently the game filters were messed up since the game installation, without any phisicall intervention, from me.

I've tried changing the game filters. Still can't see OGHF servers. Do I have to get to a certain level in Single Player mode?

I've tried changing the game filters. Still can't see OGHF servers. Do I have to get to a certain level in Single Player mode?

no level needed

Maybe someone technical can you, have you got COD4x installed?
If you have CoD4x installed, open the game, click join server, at the top of the page in the centre it says "source" click that till "internet CoD4x" is selected then refresh the server list
If you have CoD4x installed, open the game, click join server, at the top of the page in the centre it says "source" click that till "internet CoD4x" is selected then refresh the server list

I was just about to say that Roger loooooooooooooooooooool .... me tell fibs never!
also all oghf servers are on "source"ATVI [game mode ALL] you will see 8 servers
12 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Cheers folks, I will give this a try later
12 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hmm! It appears I have COD4 not COD4x
There is a download link on this page for CoD4x - https://www.cod4promod.eu/how-to-install-cod4 you only need the mod
11 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks RogerRabbit. I seem to keep getting an error message.
Thanks RogerRabbit. I seem to keep getting an error message.
:o
11 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
I am going to wait for my teenage son to come home next week, he can then roll his eyes into the back of his head when I ask him if he can fix the situation, which will no doubt take him just a few clicks! :D
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.