Monday, 22 January 2024
  27 Replies
  1.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
Good evening all,
I have had some bad news in that they have found a lump on my prostate gland. I have had a biopsy today and will get the results in a week or so. The MRI suggested that it was a cancerous lesion, but until the biopsy results come through, I will not know how bad.

Thought I should tell you what is going on behind the gaming scene.
Twiz
set the post as Normal priority — 3 months ago
Twiz
set the type of the post as  People — 3 months ago
3 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Fingers crossed lad that everything comes back ok 🙁
You got to try and stay positive until the results are back. Fingers crossed for you Twiz.
Votes
Undo
Really sorry to hear that Twiz

It's one of those things that can be very variable so hopefully the results will not be as bad as you fear. I'm sure it is very stressful ATM :(
Votes
Undo
Sorry to hear this mate.
Hopefully things are not so bad, easy to say I know but try and keep your spirits up.
3 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Sorry to hear this Twiz try and stay positive
Sorry to hear this Twiz Hopefully you will be ok m8 all the best 2 you
3 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Sorry to hear this Twiz stay positive and we hope the results will comeback okay, All the best for you
Votes
Undo
Sorry to read this mate, fingers crossed for you!
Stand tough, thoughts are with you, like others said, wait for the results and remain optimistic.
Sorry to hear Twiz.
As said above, try to stay positive, though it might be difficult.
Pray for a "negative" result and hope that all is going to be fine.

Cheers M8 ;)
Votes
Undo
Twiz mate really sorry to hear this, try and stay positive. Your dysfunctional family is here if you need us.
3 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hope you overcome this situation well. Take care.
3 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Sorry to hear that m8, take care and positive.

How you perform tomorrow is how you prepare today.

3 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello Twiz,

Very sorry to hear about this, hope all goes well with the results and they come back with the news we're all hoping for.
3 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Twiz

That's a bit of a worry for you, but as others have said, stay positive and lets hope the results come back with some happy news.

Cheers

http://oghf.org.uk/flat/flatty.gif

3 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Sorry to hear this Twiz. Sounds like you been getting regular checkups for good for you too many of us guys dont. Stay positive.
2 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi all,

Just a quick update. I had the results of my biopsy and they were good news, no cancer diagnosis.

I still need some tests but it appears at the moment to be a good outcome, which is a big relief as you can imagine.

Thanks for all your messages by the way.

Kind regards

Steve
That is fantastic news Twiz, what a relief for you. x
Votes
Undo
Thats great news mate
Votes
Undo
Wonderful to hear this Twiz (I'm sure I posted this before but maybe it got lost in the website rollback).

Also prompted me to ask the doctor for PSA testing. I've been meaning to do it for the last couple of years after reading one of those posters above the urinal in a service station but your post finally spurred me to sort it out. My father died of prostate cancer in his 70s and although my increased isn't as bad as if he had been younger, I still have an increased risk.

It is sad that prostate screening is still such a hit and miss affair (both false positives and negatives) but it is all we have ATM.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.